Get out, stay dry.
You're not one to shy away from a little rain, especially if there are trails to explore and breathtaking views to find. Designed with wet weather in mind, the Columbia ODX Light Shell Jacket boasts all the protection you'll need when the skies start to dump. It features a waterproof membrane, fully-sealed seams, and waterproof zippers so you'll stay dry even in driving rain, yet the jacket still remains breathable if the switchback angles are just as steep. A drawcord hem lets you cinch down the waist, so water doesn't creep between your rain pants and your shell, while the cuffs and storm hood are likewise adjustable when the weather turns. A droptail hem provides extra coverage if you're stooping to dig in your pack or taking a break on some mossy rocks.
- Rain shell for getting out on the trail no matter the weather
- OutDry membrane offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out the storm
- Drop tail provides extra coverage while you hike
- Waterproof zippers keep your snacks or phone safe and dry
- Regular fit lets you layer some fleece beneath on chilly days