Adventure-ready rain or shine.
Whether day hiking a rainy stretch on the Lost Coast or taking pow turns at your favorite local ski hill, the Columbia Men's Lost Peak Jacket is a reliable layer for braving the elements and stepping into your next adventure. The Omni-Tech construction, combined with fully sealed seams, renders the jacket impervious to moisture, but it'll still breathe with you and permit sweat and moisture to be wicked away from your core when things heat up. Two-way comfort stretch allows the Lost Peak to give when you're caught up in the moment, so the last thing you'll have to fight is the fabric you're wearing. An adjustable powder skirt wards against pesky pow that's flying all over the place, and the zippered sleeve pocket holds your ski pass for easy RFID scanning, so you're phone or any other electronics won't run interference.
- A jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and navigating wintry weather
- Omni-Tech construction is waterproof and breathable in rain and snow
- Two-way comfort stretch supports dynamic movements during activity
- Omni-Heat insulation provides internal warmth and heat retention
- Cinchable, removable hood helps beat back the wind and precipitation
- Adjustable powder skirt blocks snow from getting into underlayers
- Zippered pockets stow essentials and pass pocket is easily scanned
- Q & A
Good basic ski jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is warm, comfortable and true to its listed size. There are enough pockets but not too many. I've taken it skiing in mid winter cold and found it to be warm enough, but I haven't tested it in subzero temperatures yet. It allows full and free movement and is well made. Waterproofing has been good so far, but haven't faced anything super wet yet.