From seasonal monsoons to winter snowstorms.
Look out for storms on the horizon with Columbia's Lookout Crest Hooded Jacket—this technical jacket is made for everyday stormy weather from the monsoon seasons in Oregon to winter snowstorms in Utah. Built with a two-layer seam-sealed construction, this jacket offers excellent waterproof protection while remaining breathable so you don't overheat. And the lightweight synthetic insulation retains heat when exposed to moisture to keep you dry and comfortable through a range of conditions. When the winds pick up and the evening temperatures begin to drop, cinch down the adjustable hood and tighten the cuffs to protect you from cold drafts. A dropped tail with an adjustable drawcord hem extends your coverage and protects you from wet surfaces. Multiple pockets hold your cellphone securely so your hand pockets remain free, and an active-fit cut creates a more feminine look that you can easily wear day-to-day between work and nights out.
- A technical jacket with everyday style
- Waterproof construction gives protection while remaining breathable
- Lightweight synthetic insulation made with breathable fibers
- Adjustable hood and cuffs lets you cinch down when the wind picks up
- Interior security pockets holds your cellphone safe from moisture
- Dropped tail with drawcord adjustment extends your coverage
Just what I needed
I love the fit of this jacket! Itâs warm without being too warm, but is completely waterproof. As a teacher, I wait outside for my students to get off the bus and this jacket makes it so much easier to not have to carry an umbrella!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
got this for a gift for my mom and she loves the length. awesome columbia jacket and quality.
|US Size||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18|
32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
36 - 37.5in
(91.4 - 95.2cm)
39 - 40.5in
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
42 - 44.5in
(106.7 - 113cm)
25.5 - 26.5in
(64.8 - 67.3cm)
27.5 - 28.5in
(69.8 - 72.4cm)
29.5 - 30.5in
(74.9 - 77.5cm)
32 - 33.5in
(81.3 - 85.1cm)
35.5 - 37.5in
(90.2 - 95.2cm)
34.5 - 35.5in
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
36.5 - 37.5in
(92.7 - 95.2cm)
38.5 - 40in
(97.8 - 101.6cm)
41.5 - 43in
(105.4 - 109.2cm)
45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.