- Detail Images
From seasonal monsoons to winter snowstorms.
Look out for storms on the horizon with Columbia's Lookout Crest Hooded Jacket—this technical jacket is made for everyday stormy weather from the monsoon seasons in Oregon to winter snowstorms in Utah. Built with a two-layer seam-sealed construction, this jacket offers excellent waterproof protection while remaining breathable so you don't overheat. And the lightweight synthetic insulation retains heat when exposed to moisture to keep you dry and comfortable through a range of conditions. When the winds pick up and the evening temperatures begin to drop, cinch down the adjustable hood and tighten the cuffs to protect you from cold drafts. A dropped tail with an adjustable drawcord hem extends your coverage and protects you from wet surfaces. Multiple pockets hold your cellphone securely so your hand pockets remain free, and an active-fit cut creates a more feminine look that you can easily wear day-to-day between work and nights out.
- A technical jacket with everyday style
- Waterproof construction gives protection while remaining breathable
- Lightweight synthetic insulation made with breathable fibers
- Adjustable hood and cuffs lets you cinch down when the wind picks up
- Interior security pockets holds your cellphone safe from moisture
- Dropped tail with drawcord adjustment extends your coverage