LMTD Hood River 1991 Jacket
Perfect for those cool shoulder season days, Columbia's LMTD Hood River 1991 Jacket offers reversible style and protection from light showers and windy weather. Its wind and water resistant shell also delivers plenty of stretch that's great for trips to the trail and everyday mobility. On the inside is a smooth brushed fleece for added warmth that can also be reversed to wear on the outside on milder days. Thanks to the adjustable hood your head can stay warm when winds come whipping, and with multiple zippered pockets you don't have to worry about losing track of phones, wallets, or trail snacks.
- Reversible jacket for adventures in cooler weather
- Wind and water resistant shell protects on overcast days
- Brushed fleece lining adds warmth and can be easily reversed
- Drawstring hood pulls in tightly to keep out the cold
- Adjustable hem prevents cool breezes from sneaking in
- Zippered pockets on either side store your valuables