Get out and hike.
When the season is changing and days are getting colder, meet the new weather in the Columbia Lake 22 Down Jacket to keep warm when you hit the trails. With 650-fill down and binding at the hems and cuffs, you'll stay nice and toasty in the cool temperatures. Columbia constructed the face fabric of the jacket to be water-resistant so if you encounter some light moisture on your hike, the down stays protected, and therefore, you stay comfortably warm. On especially cold days, the semi-fitted design minimizes the distance from your skin to the jacket while still allowing room for layers so you can still get out and do what you love.
- Light down jacket to protect from the winter chill
- Water-resistant fabric protects down from moisture
- 650-fill down provides warmth on the chilliest days
- Very packable for easy storage during warm months
- Binding at hem and cuffs keep body heat in
- Semi-fitted to keep less space between skin and jacket