As hot or cool as you want to be.
Rocking a retro style that might seem borrowed from a ski patrolled in the 1980s, the Columbia Men's Horizons Pine Interchange Jacket is a 3-in-1 that can be worn coupled or broken down into its finer components for specific layering needs. The internal synthetic down jacket contains Omni-Heat thermal insulation that's super warm and cozy when wearing after hitting the mountain all day. And the retro-inspired Omni-Tech shell is fully waterproof and breathable so you can wear it on its own during warm, slushy spring days or together with the liner jacket for a super-warm mid-winter pow day where the temps are cold and the stoke is high.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and navigating wintry weather
- Zip-in 3-point interchange system lets you couple shell and liner
- Omni-Tech construction is waterproof and breathable in rain and snow
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides internal warmth and heat retention
- Cinchable and removable hood helps beat back the wind and precipitation
- Adjustable powder skirt blocks snow from getting into underlayers
- Zippered pockets stow essentials for on-mountain, on-the-go usage
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow out of your sleeves for dryness and comfort