Fit in with the city slickers.
You planned this trip to Seattle months ago, now that it is just days away you see the weather is calling for rain. Luckily you have already packed your Columbia Helvetia Heights Rain Jacket. The Omni-Tech shell is weather resistant and breathable so you can tour the city knowing you are staying dry and comfortable underneath. As evening sets in and the temperature begins to drop, the 40g of Primaloft insulation will keep you warm and toasty hopping from store to store. An active fit cuts down on bulk while zippered hand pockets and a classy drop-tail create a practical and functional jacket that will be right at home on the rainy city streets.
- A jacket that thrives in cold and wet conditions
- Omni-Tech shell is weather-resistant and breathable
- 40g of insulation keeps you warm in cold fall rain
- Zippered hand pockets keep your goods where you put them
- Active fit allows you to move freely without excess fabric
- Drop-tail adds a classy and functional touch