- Detail Images
A little slice of heaven.
When you have to go out and face the cold, don the Columbia Heavenly Hooded Jacket for fierce protection from the elements. Synthetic down provides warmth while an Omni-Heat reflective lining further enhances the warmth of the jacket without adding extra bulk. To really keep things toasty, a fleece lined hood, drop tail, and thumbholes provide crucial coverage on especially chilly days. The casual aesthetic enhanced by the stitching pattern makes this jacket appropriate for any setting during the winter months.
- Lightweight, extra warm jacket to combat cold temperatures
- Omni-Heat reflective lining and synthetic down provide warmth
- Fabric is water-resistant for use in varying weather conditions
- Drop tail and thumbholes provide crucial coverage from the chill
- Hood is fleece lined for extra coziness on the coldest days
- Semi-fitted style keeps jacket close to skin to trap heat in
- Casual aesthetic works anywhere on cold winter days
- Q & A
Sizing Off / Really Disappointed
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Ordered a medium for my wife based on my daughter's medium that my wife borrowed several times and fit into nicely. Received the medium from backcountry.com and it was not even close to the same size. Buy this product in the store only! Will save you the money you have to pay to return it-- backcountry.com's policy, apparently. Very disappointed.
Love the jacket
Love the lightweight jacket, the fit is perfect and I love the color
I looked all over for a brown (Major) Columbia Jacket ...