Frosty Slope Snow Suit Set
Let your kid explore the wintery world in the Columbia Toddler Girls' Frosty Slope Snow Suit Set. This set pairs a highly water-resistant jacket with bib pants for fully-covered protection against your snowy backyard or park. Omni-Shield equips the jacket with advanced repellency against stains as well as snowfall, and Microtemp XF II insulation helps the jacket stay warm even if it gets wet.
Columbia lined both the jacket and bib pant in soft-and-smooth microfleece for more comfort. Adjustments at the jacket's hood and hem ensure proper coverage, and internal leg gaiters keep snow out of her boots. Columbia's OutGrown grow system extends the Frosty Slope's sleeves so she can wear this suit next season, even if she grows a few inches.
- Omni-Shield repels water and stains while they play in the snow
- Microfleece lining is warm, soft, and cuddly against the skin
- Microtemp XF II insulation stays warm when wet to fend off shivers
- OutGrown system is adjustable to fit the little ones as they grow
- Adjustable powder skirt and hood keeps loose snow out
- Leg gaiters hug snow boots to prevent snow from sneaking in
- Reinforced knees and seat add durability and longevity
- Item #COL00T7
- [jacket] (shell) Hydra Cloth 3000, 100% nylon, Omni-Shield, (lining) 100% polyester fleece, [bib pants] (shell) 100% nylon dobby, (lining) 100% polyester microfleece
- [jacket] 100g Microtemp XF II
- not taped
- modern classic, gusseted, articulated knees, OutGrown grow system
- yes, with gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- [size 3T] 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.