Force to be reckoned with.
Whether you're reeling in Schoolies off the coast of Cape Cod or searching for sailfish in Baja, count on the Columbia Men's Force 12 Pant for all your serious fishing trips. Its ripstop fabric with reinforced knees and seat withstands abuse from gritty boat decks and rough ropes, but also stretches easily for mobility when you're fighting a fish. The Blood 'n Guts treatment wards off rain, sea spray, and fish guts, and Omni-Shade protects your skin when you're fishing under open skies all day long.
- Protection and comfort for serious fishing trips
- Ripstop stretch fabric is tough, but flexes easily
- Blood 'n Guts treatment repels water and stains
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 sun protection shields skin from UV rays
- Bonded seams prevent leaks and boost durability
- Venting helps keep cool air flowing
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability
- Reinforced pliers pocket keeps essential angling tool close