Why We Like The Columbia Facet 75 Alpha Outdry Trail Running Shoe
The line between high-speed hiking and trail running is a blurry one, when we need to add clarity we rock the Columbia Facet 75 Alpha Outdry Trail Running Shoe. These lightweight kicks pair a breathable mesh upper with a waterproof Outdry membrane and 5mm lugged traction to ease movement through deserts, forests, and creeks.
- Lightweight hiking shoes that encourage impromptu trail runs
- Mesh upper offers lightweight breathability for quick movement
- Outdry membrane provides waterproof and breathable coverage
- Lace closure locks in a reliable fit every single time
- Techlite midsole offers maximum cushioning for rocky trails
- Navic Fit system locks down the middle of your foot with ease
- 5mm lugged outsole is designed specifically for trails
- Item #COLZBP0
- Upper Material
- Outdry membrane
- Techlite PLUSH
- Adapt Trax, 5mm lugs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limtied 1 year
- hiking, trail running, camping, backpacking
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.