Why We Like The Columbia Facet 75 Alpha Outdry Trail Running Shoe
When the trails are calling we pick up the Columbia Facet 75 Alpha Outdry Trail Running Shoe and answer. The lightweight mesh upper helps our socks manage moisture while still handling run-ins with sticks and stones. Meanwhile, the cushioned midsole propels us forwards and the TPU shank provides exceptional stability.
- Lightweight trail running shoes designed to take you there
- Synthetic mesh offers breathability and durability
- OutDry membrane offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- Lace closure locks in a reliable fit every time
- TPU shank offers stability for side-hill trails
- Techlite PLUSH midsole balances cushion and support
- Lugged outsole provides traction on dry sand and wet loam
- Item #COLZBOZ
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh
- Outdry membrane
- TPU shank
- Techlite PLUSH
- Adapt Trax, 5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.