Why We Like The Crestwood Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Columbia's Crestwood is a hid-height hiking boot built with rugged waterproofing fit for muddy hikes and wet weather. Omni-Tech waterproofs the boot's durable leather upper, and mesh paneling provides sufficient ventilation for trekking. Underfoot, the Crestwood has a Techline midsole to maintain cushioning and high energy return for all-day comfort. Omni-Grip rubber gives the sole superior traction whether you're hiking steep mud or wet rock.
- Mid-height hiking boot built for wet, muddy trails
- Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable laminated to a leather upper
- Mesh paneling provides amplified airflow
- Techlite midsole offers superior cushioning and high energy return
- Omni-Grip rubber sole ensures solid traction on slippery terrain
- Item #COL034I
- Upper Material
- leather, mesh, webbing
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 11.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.