Crestwood Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Lightweight and waterproof, the Crestwood Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot makes a steadfast companion for all-day hikes—particularly those involving irksome puddles or marshy bogs. A combination of mesh, leather, and synthetics keep the uppers lightweight for checking off those miles, with a Techlite midsole for high energy return to keep you going.
- A mid-height hiking boot for tackling long, wet trails
- Waterproof construction can handle mud, muck, and rain
- Lightweight midsole delivers long-lasting comfort and cushioning
- Sticky rubber outsoles grip well on rugged, uneven trails
- Lace closure provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Rear pull tab for easy on and off
- Item #COL033W
- Upper Material
- leather, mesh, webbing
- Omni-Tech waterproof bootie
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 14.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 28, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots are great quality and lightweight. If you?re a hiker/backpacker/trail guide, I think this would be a great product for you. I didn?t give 5 stars because the boots tend to run a little small and had to return the others for a better fit despite ordering my actual/normal boot size. My tip would be to order a half size up than what you would normally wear. Overall, it?s a durable boot and will give you what you want out of it. I?m excited to put these boots to the real test.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com