Why We Like The Crestwood Hiking Shoe
When heading out to bag a new peak, we lace up the Crestwood Hiking Shoe for all-day comfort. From sun up to sun down, our trotters are feeling good with the plush yet energetic cushioning underfoot. Columbia perfectly balanced weight and durability, providing us with an airy hiker that can hold its own through overgrown trail and on sandstone scrambles.
- Rugged, comfortable hiking shoe for long treks
- Mesh and leather upper for breathability and longevity
- Lacing allows for a secure, customized fit every time
- Lightweight cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- Non-marking sole gives optimal traction on varying terrain
- Item #COLZ9WA
- Upper Material
- mesh, leather
- Techlite EVA
- Omni-Grip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.