- Detail Images
- Community Images
While most gloves serve to keep your hands warm, the Columbia Coolhead Fingerless Glove goes the other way. This stretchy glove features the Omni-Freeze Zero fabric, which cools down when it comes in contact with your sweat for comfort on blazingly hot days. You also get peace of mind knowing that the tops of your hands are protected from damaging UV rays, so you can get out there and enjoy the hot weather without worries.
- Omni-Freeze Zero fabric reacts with your perspiration to lower the temperature of the fabric and keep you cool
- Omni-Shade treatment offers UPF 50-rated protection to the vulnerable skin on the top of your hands, earning it the Skin Cancer Foundation's seal of recommendation
- Four-way stretch fabric delivers a comfortable fit
- Fingerless design offers total dexterity
- Silicone dot print on palm helps you keep a grip on shovel handles, trekking poles, and other implements of outdoor torture or fun
- Q & A
Great but runs a little large
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Review from girlfriend: "These are nice for some extra sun protection in the summer. The Omni-Freeze Zero fabric & open finger tips definitely keeps your hands from getting too warm. The silicone dot print is an added bonus if using trekking poles or on a bike. The fossil fabric is nice because it blends in well with my skin tone & it is not so glaringly obvious that I am wearing gloves in the sun. My only complaint is that the unisex sizing runs a little large for women. I wish there was an xs/s size option & they would be perfect."
Gloves in action
I take these every where I fish in warm weather.
A good cool option in sun
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are the second generation item with grip dots on them. This is a good addendum to already good item. I use mine in offshore and inshore modes. This protects my hands from sunburn and complements the sleeves. I also gift them to my favorite crews. The dots give you a more stable grip particularly when things get wet. The fit is good and they are cool to wear. Durability is good and they wash clean.