When you're out for a hike or a run in less-than-ideal weather conditions, it can be difficult to balance staying warm with staying too warm. Columbia's Caldorado Insulated Jacket is your ticket to breathable comfort on the trail, featuring just enough insulation to keep you warm if temperatures drop, while simultaneously wicking moisture away from your hard-working body. Stretch jersey allows you to move freely up switch backs and over boulders, while a water-repellent finish helps shed light rain or splashes of mud.
- Insulated jacket for hiking and trail running
- High-performance wicking fabric provides breathable comfort
- Durable water repellent sheds dirt and light rain
- Stretch fabric offers active mobility on the trail
- Regular fit for layering over your normal trail gear