Bugaboo Omni-Heat Pant
When white skies and cold snow come blowing at your local mountain, simply grab your Columbia Bugaboo Omni-Heat Pants and you're all set for warm legs on a snow day. Omni-Tech equips this pant with waterproof, breathable protection, and taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a wet snow from seeping through. When the day turns really cold, you'll appreciate the synthetic insulation and thermal-reflective lining that traps your precious body heat, while the leg gaiters ensure no snow ends up in your boots on waist-deep powder days. A regular fit gives you room to move unrestricted all over the mountain, and still remains comfortable even with your thickest baselayer on underneath.
- A technical ski pant for cold days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable shell defends against the cold wet stuff
- Omni-Heat lining reflects valuable body heat back towards you
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable insulation in the snow
- Internal leg gaiters keeps the powder out of your pants
- Zippered pockets provide a secure stash for snacks or trail map
- Regular fit can easily layer over your wool long-johns
- Item #COL02Y7
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- 60g Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered leg, 2 back
- internal leg
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 22 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.