Set for multiple winters.
From the ski resort to the sledding hill, the Columbia Bugaboo II Pant offers warm, dependable weather protection in blustery conditions. An Omni-Tech membrane provides a waterproof shell to keep your shredder comfortable, and dry, while taped critical seams further enhance its waterproof abilities in areas most likely to get wet.
To keep your dry, happy kid warm, an Omni-Heat reflective liner combined with synthetic insulation offers low-profile, furnace-like warmth. The Omni-Heat liner also reduces the need for bulky layers so he can have more freedom of movement. A gusseted construction ensures a full range of motion as well so he can crush it instead of waddling around like a penguin. To have his favorite snow pant last for as long as possible, Columbia's OutGrown grow system allows extension of the pant legs so the pants can grow with him, and reinforced cuffs and knees add durability to the garment for extensive use through multiple seasons.
- Durable snow pant for the ski or sled hill
- Waterproof Omni-Tech membrane offers dry, comfortable play
- Critical seams sealed enhance waterproofing to ensure a dry kid
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reduces need for bulky layers
- Insulted with 100g of Microtemp for warmth on long, cold days
- Reinforced panels in high wear areas for garment longevity
- Outgrown system provides multiple-season usage for growing kid
- Gusset details for enhanced freedom of movement