- Detail Images
You don't have to be personally familiar with scrunchies or fanny packs to appreciate the Columbia Women's Bugaboo 1986 Interchange Jacket. An authentic outdoor classic torn straight from the '80s, this jacket provides multi-functional use throughout the year. The Omni-Tech outer shell is insulated with lightweight Slimtech and provides waterproof, breathable protection. The soft fleece liner jacket wicks moisture for a warm, comfortable fit and holds its own as an outer layer on summer camping trips. The two jackets can be zipped together for combined protection on cold winter days.
- An outdoor jacket for the street or trail
- Outer shell protects against foul weather
- Fleece liner provides moisture-wicking warmth
- Zip-in interchange system for combined use
- Adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Features Columbia's heritage colors