Coal Headwear Waffle Pom Beanie - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
- Black,One Sizesale $20.11
- Cobalt, One Sizesale $23.96
- Flamingo,One Sizesale $17.57
- Rose, One Sizesale $17.96
Treat for your head.
There's no better way to start the day than with a stack of golden-brown breakfast treats and the Coal Women's Waffle Beanie. Sized to fit your head without too much sag, this silky smooth acrylic lid will keep you toasty warm when you finish off your breakfast and step into the harsh cold outside.
- A soft pom beanie for mountain town style
- Cuffed design keeps your ears extra warm
- Waffle knit design keeps you looking cool and feeling warm
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like this beanie because it covers my ears. My heads on the larger size and this one actually fits. The colors and pom are cute too.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very happy with the fit of the beanie, and there's a little headspace for those of us that like to throw our hair back into a bun, too. I've been wearing it constantly since I got it!
Fits a little loose
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
It does fit a bit loose. I was afraid it would blow off in the wind.
Also it is not Khaki but more of a light green color. Pretty color but I was hoping for a true khaki (wheat color) not green.
(From my wife) I love the fit and color of this beanie. It's a good beanie to have in the mix.
Can't stop wearing it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought the pretty turquoise color and I'm in love with it! I have a pretty small head and it's not floppy for me, fits nice and snug. It has a fleece liner on the inside so it's very warm. Love it!
My favorite beanie
Seriously warm hat for not so serious people
Is there a matching scarf and gloves?
Not that I'm aware of, but it would be great if they made one (hint hint)!
Is there a fleece lining?
Yes there is!
I love this beanie.
It's comfortable, stylie and soft.
Everything you ask for in a beanie, really.
It's a bit floppier than I expected, but I do have a tiny head. That said, it's still pretty adorable in action.
21.5 - 21.9in
(55 - 56cm)
22.25 - 22.9in
(57 - 58.5cm)
23 - 23.6in
(59 - 60.5cm)
6 7/8 - 7
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
7 3/8 - 7 1/2
- How to Measure:
- Using a flexible tape measure, start at your forehead above your eyebrows, bring the tape measure around the back until it comes together at your forehead again.