- Insulate your ears in style with this soft headband
- Merino wool yarn regulates temperature in the cold
- Versatile design works from the skin or Nordic track to après
- Coal’s refreshing headwear has earned it a loyal winter following
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I adore this headband. It's incredibly warm with the fleece inside and it's great for days when i don't want to smash my hair with a beanie. I also use to run in and it cuts the wind and keeps the dome and ears warm.
Great fit and warm!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used this headband almost everyday since I got it from backcountry. IT has a softer, fleece liner on the inside that keeps it in place and snug on your noggin. I run in mine lots and also just to use after skiing to keep my ears warm. Highly recommend!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This headband is really tight at first when you try it on. I have a pretty average size head for a girl, and i gave this as a gift so im not sure if it stretches out, but it comes tight.