- Detail Images
Close to proper.
The Camotion Men's Jersey may be the closest that Club Ride Apparel comes to a proper cycling jersey. Most of the Idaho-based brand's tops look more like casual western wear; despite those looks, though, they do function more like jerseys. The Camotion is no exception, and the breathability, moisture management, and accommodating stretch of its synthetic construction will be no stranger to anyone who's spent much time sweating in the saddle.
The Camotion also fits more like the kinds of jerseys we typically wear on XC laps and shuttle missions: a bit slimmer and a bit sportier than the button-up westerns constituting most of Club Ride's catalogue. The two open rear pockets represent another departure from Club Ride's usual recipe, and they seal the deal that Camotion is actually a jersey.
- A mountain bike jersey that lies low in casual settings
- Durable fabric breathes well and resists the abuse of the trail
- Spandex component adds stretch for stretching out in the saddle
- Quarter zip and mesh paneling stresses cooling ventilation
- Two drop-in pockets match the cycling-specific fit
- Light UV protection and reflective details for high- and low-light