At least you can still see.
It's bro's weekend and you and your buddies are in for some real Tom-foolery. Before you head out of the house, you're sure to grab your Chums Neoprene Sunglass Retainers so that you don't lose your glasses regardless of what events unfold. You're grateful for the 16-inch, quick-drying strap as you find yourself skinny-dipping to cross a shallow river to find a camping spot and you trip on an underwater log sending all your belongings, minus your glasses thanks to Chums, flying into the water. As you sit by the fire later on drying out your clothes and sleeping bag, your specs are still safely on your head, ready to wear whatever misadventures you and the guys get yourselves into next.
- Save yourself some blind trouble with these easy glasses retainers
- Latex-free band fits on most eye-wear frames for convenience
- Neoprene design is light, quick-drying and adjustable
- Band floats with frames 16-grams or less
- Q & A
So Cute and Convenient
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love love love! I ordered two different styles because the price is fantastic for the quality of this product. They are also adorable and add a stylish feel to any hiking outfit. Great for keeping your favorite pair of sunglasses safe while outdoors.
Never lose your Sunnies
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great for a day on the river or lake! Stay close to your neck so you don't even think about losing your sunnies. So comfortable. They work with thicker arm sunglasses. The styles are so fun for anyone!