- Detail Images
Comfort from the bike to the bar.
Taking inspiration from NATO military shorts and mountain biking baggies, Chrome combined what they liked most from the two to create the highly functional and durable Men's Union 2.0 Short. A burly, water-resistant 4-way stretch Everest fabric keeps up with your fast-paced city commutes as you weave through traffic while also shedding light precipitation should unexpected rain clouds come passing through. A full-length gusset keeps you pedaling comfortably in the saddle, and extra reflective accents throughout do their part to boost your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Tough commuting bike shorts with stretch and durability
- Everest fabric maintains flexible comfort and water-resistance
- Relaxed fit allows for a full range of motion
- Full-length gusset further opens your freedom of movement
- Reflective accents bolster visibility
- Multiple pockets carry your keys, wallet, and phone
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30
As a cyclist with a slim build it can be a struggle to find shorts with a flattering fit, but Chrome has nailed it with the Union short! The 4-way stretch and gusseted inseam allow for great freedom of movement when pedaling around and the tapered fit keeps your legs from swimming in your shorts. I expect to get a great deal of use out of these shorts and will probably be getting a second pair.
***Update: Three wears in, they've developed an off color and ripped for reasons unknown to me. Only light use, so I'll have to downgrade my initial review***