Chrome Southside 2.0 Cycling Shoe - Men's
- Upper Material:
- canvas, nylon
- nylon/fiberglass shank
- volcanized rubber
- Recommended Use:
- commuting, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Southside 2.0 Cycling Shoe
Chrome revives the Southside shoe with version 2.0, breathing new life into an instant classic. Updated with loads of reinforcements for rowdy urban cycling, the Southside excites the inner-child in all of us. A lowered toe-box profile allows you to more easily engage with toe-clips, and when jamming around the streets, the FlexPlate technology in the sole provides a better platform to reduce shoe-flex and rider fatigue.
Chrome knows the Southside is not likely going to be treated delicately and has added a polyurethane contoured crash pad insole that resists the results of energetic parking lot sessions. And a durable, skid-resistant rubber sole holds up well against slides, and the newly reinforced midsole protect against hot spots during extended riding.
- Mid-rise, flat-pedal cycling shoe for in-town sessions
- Updated and reinforced sole for fatigue resistance
- Crash pad insole guards against impacts
- Lowered toe profile for better toe-cage engagement
- Rubberized sole fends off skid-wearing
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK MEN||EU|
- NOTE: MOST CHROME FOOTWEAR RUNS APPROXIMATELY 1/2 SIZE LARGE, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE 415 WORKBOOTS, 503 COMBAT BOOTS.