- Detail Images
A place for everything and everything in its place.
When your plans for the day involve hitting the office for your nine-to-five, then hanging on your friend's back porch late into the evening, reach for the Chrome Brigade Backpack. Not only will you find the space you need to stash beverages, but also room for a change of clothes, laptop, pens, and whatever other doo-dads you want to carry along. The front of the bag features. Things get a bit strappy on the Brigade, with a magnetic strap for your helmet when you get off the bike, side straps for U-locks and accessories, and two messenger-style straps and flaps on the front, to keep you skateboard or other large gear secure, so you can hit the skate park after work and get a little shreddy, or pedal your blueprints to the office around the block. The Brigade doesn't kid around with durability either — it sports 1650D nylon lowers that can withstand the wettest of puddles, or roughest surfaces, and a 1050D upper that won't shred against city sidewalks.
- Ride-ready pack with room for work and play
- Large pocket has space for clothes and a 6er
- Ample organizer pockets keep things in their place
- Laptop sleeve keeps technology safe on the ride
- Padded straps and back enhance comfort
- Hook-and-loop side straps for locks and gear
- Messenger style straps and flaps for big items
- Magnetic helmet leash secures your brain bucket when off the bike