Ring your inner gong in the Zong X Ecotread.
A long day navigating bright green crops in the emerald triangle or suspension bridges high up in the canopy of the cloud forest requires support and cool comfort. The Chaco Zong X Ecotread Sandal could be the means to achieve your emotional center in a physical world. Chaco's BioCentric design features a high arch to reduce pronation while a sculpted heel and raised outer edges at the heel keep your foot centered. And to preserve very environment in which you seek peace, Chaco's partially-recycled rubber soles reduce your ecological impact.
- Technical sandal for jungle walks and river crossings
- Durable webbing uppers offer waterproof convenience
- Grippy tread provides steady footing on the trail
- PU midsole keeps you comfortable on long hikes
- Adjustable straps create a customization fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I received these sandals about a month ago and they have not been off my feet except when the temp dropped below 60 degrees!! Wish I had some like these without the toe strap so I could wear them with socks!!... These do not move on my feet which makes me feel safe and secure wherever I go in them. The very first pair of Chaco's I bought ( 20+ years ago) were these kind and I loved them. I wore them for 15 years before I had to retire them. I was so happy to find these online!!