You've been on the slopes all day with the family, and now it's time for a big, boisterous dinner and an evening by the fire at the cabin. After you pull your ski boots off, slip on the Chaco Zealander Shoe to keep your tired feet warm and supported when wander too far from the warmth of the fire. When you get voted to be the one to grab more firewood from outside, the Zealander's grippy rubber sole and waterproof, full-grain leather upper will stand up to slick patches of snow without hesitation. Not to mention, EVA foam and Chaco's Luvseat footbed give you a solid platform for a little heavy lifting.
- Get aprés comfort from head to toe with this slip-on shoe
- Full-grain leather gives you waterproofing for snowy walks
- EcoTread outsole gives you dependable traction
- Ergonomic Luvseat footbed gives you lasting comfort
- Wool collar and comfort knit lining keep your feet cozy