Chaco's most performance-ready sandal to date.
Chaco took the design of the original Z/ Sandal and upgraded it for whitewater performance, resulting in the Men's Z/Canyon 2 Sandal. The standard Chaco polyester jaquard pass-through webbing straps create a custom fit, regardless of foot shape, while the 3D-molded TPU Heel Holster secures your foot with stability as you bring the adventure to rocky, uncertain terrain. The dual-density PU Cloud 2.0 midsole employs bio-targeted support for active cushioning on the move, and the running-inspired Kinetic Rebound plate captures and returns energy with every step. Rounding things out, the non-marking ChacoGrip+ rubber outsole provides reliable grip and traction on slick, water-smoothed rocks and muddy trails alike.
- Whitewater-inspired adventure sandal with full-featured comfort
- Polyester jacquard straps provide a customizable fit
- Dual-density PU midsole delivers active cushioning
- Kinetic Rebound plate helps bring energy back to your stride
- TPU Heel Holster adds stability on uneven ground
- ChacoGrip+ rubber outsole is durable and grppy
Great performance sandal
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Size 13
My feet are size 13 and have flat arches. The challenge I typically have with sandals is that my feet hurt after wearing them for a period of time - due to my flat arches. On my recent annual walleye fishing trip to Northern Ontario, on warm days, I wore these all day (in the boat and also while in the lake swimming) I also wear these around the house all day and due to the supportive sole in the Chaco sandals - my feet always feel great/never hurt.