Built for the highest hills.
Whether taking a walk to get tacos down the street or tackling Grand Teton National Park's Paintbrush-Cascade Loop, the Chaco Men's Teton Boot is a rugged offering for firing up your favorite stretches in style and comfort. The waxed canvas and leather upper is water- and splash-resistant, so you can easily stay dry if a summer rainstorm plows through the range, and because the Teton utilizes metal-hook lacing, you can be confident they'll fit well and snug for the entirety of your outing. The padded collar keeps your ankle comfortable over the long miles, and Chaco's podiatrist-approved Lvuseat footbed will keep your feet feeling supported as the miles stretch into the double digits.
- A rugged pair of boots for hiking and backpacking
- Waxed canvas and water-resistant leather shed rain and splash
- Full-grain leather upper is durable and can take a beating
- Metal lacing hooks assure a snug fit all day or trip
- Luvseat footbed is podiatrist-approved for healthy feet
- ChacoGrip sole is burly outside and non-marking indoors