Time to tackle the trail.
Burly and rugged for your next backcountry adventure, the Chaco Women's Sierra Waterproof Boot is a sturdy option for tackling the trail out your back door or a long-planned trek on another continent. The waterproof upper is made from a full-grain leather and integrates metal hardware to assure a snug fit and sealed seams to guarantee that rogue moisture won't make its way inside the boot. The padded collar keeps you comfortable during the long miles of walking and the pigskin and canvas lining allow your feet to breathe when you really start to push into fifth gear. Plus, the Sierra includes Chaco's Luvseat footbed that's podiatrist-approved for healthy feet and all day comfort.
- A rugged pair of boots for hiking and backpacking
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry from rain and splash
- Full-grain leather upper is durable and can take a beating
- Seams are sealed to prevent stray moisture from entering
- Metal lacing eyelets and hooks assure a snug fit
- Luvseat footbed is podiatrist-approved for healthy feet
- ChacoGrip sole is burly outside and non-marking indoors