Head out to a multi day music festival, travel to a new country, or go on a day hike with the Chaco Radlands Daypack. This multi-use, versatile pack is designed to take all the essentials along on your adventures. A durable and water-resistant polyester fabric keeps your gear dry and protected, and an array of pockets carries smaller items. The built in laptop sleeve can carry computers up to 15 inches, and the back panel security pocket keeps your valuables secure and hidden while traveling. The top lined external pocket keeps your sunglasses or phone protected, and the Chaco webbing straps on the exterior carry a yoga mat or an extra jacket.
- Do anything and go anywhere with this versatile daypack
- Polyester fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- Back panel security pocket keeps your valuables hidden
- Air mesh back panel keeps you cool during long walks
- Chaco webbing carries extra gear like a yoga mat or jacket
- Q & A
Great Style, Not Too Functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I LOVE the look and style of this pack. It's great for around town and taking to work, but this is not the best if you need a lot of pockets/organizational structure. This could hold up to a day hike, but there is no sternum strap or waist strap to help support your load. I really wish it had an external water bottle pocket!