Hiking shoe function with sandal comfort.
Hiking stream-laden trails, fly fishing in secret saltwater shallows, or taking the boat for a spin—whatever amphibious activity you have lined up, the Chaco Women's Outcross Evo 1 Water Shoe is ready for it. It combines a breathable, quick-drying upper with a protective toe bumper and a rugged outsole to make it capable of handling rough trekking terrain and aquatic adventures with equal prowess.
The speed-lacing system ensures a secure fit that won't slip when you're wading through a strong current. A nylon shank provides support to hold off foot fatigue, and the women-specific LUVSEAT midsole offers high-rebound cushioning. An instant-comfort EVA layer adds extra comfort, while the tough EcoTread outsole with 3mm lugs gives you sure-footed grip on wet and dry surfaces alike. It's finished off with an Aegis antimicrobial treatment to fight foot funk on extended paddling trips.
- Speed lacing system with quick cord lock
- Mesh, webbing, and synthetic leather upper
- Instant-comfort EVA footbed with Aegis antimicrobial treatment
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT midsole (polyurethane)
- Nylon shank
- EcoTread 25% recycled rubber sole (3mm lug depth)