Embrace your inner amphibian.
Rough and ready for any amphibious adventure, the Chaco boys' Outcross 2 Water Shoe is an excellent option for tackling up-canyon scrambles, journeys through the bog, or coastal hikes that you're certain will include creek-crossings along the way (looking at you, Lost Coast). Made to shed water just as fast as it takes it in, the Outcross has a mesh and webbing upper that's quick-drying and heavily breathable thanks to the open-air sides. A cinchable lacing system makes getting them on and off a breeze, and a rubber toe-cap protects your toes from stubs while fording the stream. The EcoTread sole provides a solid grip in varied conditions and terrain types, and the Aegis anti-odor tech beats back the funk so the shoes won't smell like mildew.
- An amphibious shoe for hiking, boating and camping
- Cinchable lacing makes for an easy on and off application
- Mesh upper with webbing reinforcements increases durability
- Neoprene lining with Aegis odor shield keeps the funk at bay
- Luvseat footbed supports feet for constant activity
- Open-air upper construction allows the foot to breathe
- Rubber toe cap protects toes from harsh impacts
- EcoTread sole yields a solid grip on slick and wet surfaces