Plan on a Z-tan.
Known widely as the design that paved the way to Chaco's sandal preeminence, the Z/2 is back to celebrate the company's partnership with the National Park Foundation. This collab hearkens back to earlier models using a Vibram rubber soul, and it's even manufactured in the USA. If you like romping through creek beds, exploring forgotten slots, and unleashing your toes upon all your classmates and coworkers, the National Park Z/2 Colorado Women's Sandal is an obvious choice.
- Chaco's Classic Z/2 sandal with National Park Foundation graphics
- Luvseat footbed delivers durable all-day comfort
- Movable webbing guarantees perfect fit
- Non-marking Vibram outsole for grip and friction
- Limited edition strap designs will make friends jealous
- Made in USA
- Q & A
Excellent pair of everyday shoes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was on the fence about my purchase, but I'm loving my decision to go ahead and make the buy — these shoes run true to size and the main adjustable strap allows for quick-on and quick-off when I'm in a hurry to get someplace.
The ability to toss these in the wash for easy cleaning is also a big bonus as I do a lot of hiking on dusty trails and occasionally wade through muddy waters in general, and surprisingly have good grip even on loose terrain. I have high arches and tend to lean towards shoes with above-average arch support, so these Chacos fit the bill as well.
The straps and soles seem durable and I expect this limited edition pair to last me for quite a while, whether I'm walking across campus or jumping into a reservoir!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
got these as a gift and she loved em. awesome colorway and great chaco comfort.