America's second best idea.
In a collaboration for the ages, Chaco has teamed up with the National Park Foundation to bring you the limited-edition Women's National Park Z/1 Sandal that features a glorious Yosemite sunset all along its jacquard webbing straps. An adjustable pass-through strap design lets you customize your fit to meet the needs of the trail ahead, while the women's-specific LUVSEAT PU footbed supports your foot and fights fatigue as you try to see all the sights on your NP bucket list. And if the weather turns rainy, rely on the ChacoGrip rubber outsole with 3mm lugs to grip muddy, wet terrain as you make your way back to the campsite.
- Limited-edition adventure sandal created with National Parks
- Polyester webbing straps are extremely tough and easily adjusted
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle secure a customized fit
- Polyurethane footbed has women's-specific fit for lasting comfort
- ChacoGrip outsole with 3mm lugs adds reliable traction
- Sandal features Yosemite National Park and is made in the USA
- Q & A
Quality and Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased these for a trip to Moab because I wanted something open that would stay on my feet. I wear an 8.5 and though I was advised to size down I went up to a size 9 for more sole coverage and better overall fit. I hiked Arches and Canyonlands in these sandals and was comfortable and supported both days. They have superb grip and I had no sliding issues on rock whatsoever. Having the ability to adjust the strap when scrambling was perfect. They are super sturdy and the sole is firm enough to take on uneven rock or trail with the same support as a hiking shoe. I also used them when paddle boarding the Colorado River and stripped them on the board after dropping in. Iâm confident in the quality and that these will last me for quite a while. Just remember to put sunscreen on your feet!!!