Chaco Dixon Mid Boot - Men's
prepared for slush and salt.
Nothing ruins a fresh pair of boots in the winter faster than slushy, salty sidewalks. Well you can say goodbye to crumpled up newspaper, special leather treatments, and cold toes thanks to the Chaco Dixon Mid Boot. It's designed with full grain Snowplow Leather that's waterproof and resistant to damage often caused by sidewalk salt. You can now feel comfortable making your way through that post-storm mess without worrying about what it'll do to your boots. And you'll feel especially comfortable with Chaco's anatomically supportive Luvseat midsole, certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association. For security in slippery conditions you've got a ChacoGrip outsole with 2mm lugs to give you traction even when the salt is minimal.
- Don't shy away from slush and salt with these winter-ready boots
- Snowplow Leather works to prevent damage from sidwealk salt
- Waterproofing gives protection from wet snow and street-side puddles
- Luvseat midsole offers anatomical support for your feet
- Chacogrip outsole has 2mm lugs for added traction in winter weather
Chaco makes more than sandles? What?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.0
I was looking for a new pair of boots because my older pair was coming apart. I have heard so many things about chaco sandles being really comfortable and decided to try these out. These boots are super comfortable and they look nice enough to wear to church. If you are looking for a nice, comfortable pair of boots I recommend this. Disclaimer, I am not planning to wear these for hiking or other outdoor activities.