Borealis Tall Waterproof Boot
Boot up in the Borealis Tall Waterproof boot and be prepared for autumn and winter's worst. Its waterproof, full-grain leather uppers keep your feet dry through drifts and drizzles while its seam-sealed construction ensures no moisture can sneak in. A coffee based charcoal fleece lining is waterproof and releases heat back to the body for warmth when the temperatures are low. This lining also has natural anti-odor properties for fresh feet after a long day in the snow. Its Luvseat footbed is certified by podiatrists and will provide your feet with day-long comfort. Confidently strut across wintery surfaces with the Chacogrip rubber soles that have diamond lugs optimized for slippery roads and sidewalks and take on everything the season throws at you.
- Boot for warmth, comfort, and support through autumn and winter
- Leather uppers repel salt and water for dry comfort in snow drifts
- Seam-sealed construction further protects from moisture on wet days
- Coffee based fleece lining naturally repels odors for freshness
- Luvseat footbed offers durable, long-lasting comfort on long days
- Chacogrip sole is optimized for traction on wet, slippery surfaces
- Easy lace up design is secure, protects feet from the elements
Super comfortable & not bulky
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Glad I ordered 8.5, i'm usually an 8. allows room for thick winter socks. I have flat, narrow feet and wanted arch support, these deliver. Faux fur lining is cozy without being bulky, and sole feels sturdy but not bulky either. I haven't tried them in super cold weather, bought them in anticipation of Wisconsin winters, but other reviews say they are warm.