Gliding through gentle waters with your trusty kick boat is the Mini Magnum Blade Black O-Ring Removable by Cataract Oars. A smaller version of the tried-and-true Magnum blade, the Mini Magnum is made with high-grade polyurethane around a stiff composite core to give you moderate flex and rugged strength. And in a long, tear drop shape with a thin cross section you can move water smoothly, quietly, and efficiently so you can stealthily stalk your fish. An o-ring at the spline seals the blade to the shaft for enhanced buoyancy, and the buoyant blade bobs at the surface if you let go of the oar handle or it goes for an unplanned swim. A grooved spline that fits into the oar shaft helps prevent silt build-up so it can easily be removed, and a spring-loaded button securely locks into the compatible Cataract Kick Boat Oar Shaft.
- A blade that offers high quality in a small package
- Rugged construction lasts for many miles on the water
- Longer teardrop blade efficiently moves water
- O-ring at spline seals blade and shaft for maximum buoyancy
- Extra buoyant blade bobs as surface if not holding
- Grooved spline helps prevent silt build up for easy removal
- Spring-loaded button is compatible with Kick Boat Oar Shaft