Technical Performance with a Thermal Spin.
Come spring or autumn, look no further than the Castelli Women's Sciccosa Full-Zip Jersey to assure adaptive warmth and moisture management. The Sciccosa features Castelli's Warmer fleece fabric, which not only breathes well, but also provides subtle, yet substantial warmth, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. Additionally, the bonded, two-layer fabric at the collar, cuffs, and waist enhances overall warmth and maintains a seamless fit and feel. The full-length zipper is endowed with a windflap to protect your vital organs from warmth-sapping winds, and the reflective detailing promotes added visibility in low-light conditions.
- A technical thermal jersey for cold weather cycling
- Fleece fabric manages moisture and regulates temperature
- Full-length zipper is backed by a protective wind flap
- Three rear pockets accommodate necessities
- Reflective detailing enhances visibility in low light
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Another quality jersey that's warm and doesn't disappoint made by Castelli. Love the fit and seems to run true to size (I'm 5'3", 116#, size med). I have it in red, which isn't bad, but the one negative is that it reminds me of something out of Star Trek (that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5).
Besides using to bike, I have also used it as a layer hiking and skiing. Very comfortable and warm, plus love the long layered diagonal cuffs that stay put and keep the wind out under your gloves.