- Detail Images
Look Good. Feel Good.
If you're looking for a toasty jacket with typical Castelli styling, meet the Puffy 2 jacket. Throw this weather-resistant jacket on over your jersey for maximum warmth with minimal weight while warming up for an event or while waiting for the sun's rays to heat the earth. Three rear pockets have plenty of room for toting your phone, extra gear, and food so you can keep the jacket on all day if needed. If the weather is truly horrendous with freezing rain or snow but you still have to ride, you can wear it under a rain jacket for maximum warmth.
The thermal properties come from Primaloft 40 insulation and the woven liner. It rivals natural down, but is easier to care for and can be machine washed. The nylon ripstop outer shell is water repellent and windproof with vent holes added to the front and back of the arms keeping you from overheating. Reflective piping on the rear helps with visibility in low-light conditions where the warmth of this jacket is welcome.
- A winter cycling jacket in usual Castelli comfort and styling
- Materials blocks the elements and promote breathability
- Insulation and shell keep warmth in and cold out
- Three rear pockets for hauling gear and food
- Reflective piping help maintain visibility in low-light conditions