Ahhh, that's better.
- Ultra-light, breathable jersey designed for hot weather
- Semi-fitted design follows your body without being skintight
- Prosecco GT fabric is both lightweight and quick-drying
- Breathable mesh side panels provide cooling airflow
- Three standard rear pockets for functional storage
- High-visibility strips for being seen in low light
- Q & A
Poor fit, not typical Castelli
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Castelli is now catering to the growing percentage of the overweight and obese. Fit in the shoulder and upper chest area was OK but below that this jersey is an absolute tent. I'm a large in Castelli jerseys, I own 8 others and they all fit the same, which I can honestly describe as "perfect": comfortable but skin hugging, very aero. This one is out in left field. Maybe it's a manufacturing defect but I don't think so. After some searching I found a picture of the jersey on a model, sure enough there are noticeable wrinkles in the jersey around his mid section, and he wasn't rail thin. If Castelli is starting a "big mens" line of clothing I really think they should have labeled this as such.