Why We Like The Entrata VI Limited Edition Jersey
No matter how hard we train, every day is a challenge. That's why Castelli designed the Entrata VI Limited Edition Jersey to keep us dry and comfortable while we tackle the next great hurdle. Extra stretch is there when we need it and breathability keeps us cool when the weather isn't.
- Performance-oriented jersey that offers everything we need
- ProSecco GT main body fabric actively wicks away moisture
- Stretch mesh with raw-cut edges at sleeve endings for comfort
- Mesh side panels and shoulder stretch zones for a fabulous fit
- Three rear pockets make room for an extra layer and snacks
- Reflective piping ensures we're seen in low light conditions
- Item #CSTZ7MF
- ProSecco GT (synthetic)
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 28, 2023
Wicks Moisture Well
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jersey breaths well and I like the reflective material, rear pockets and the arm compression cuffs hold the jersey in place without being restrictive. I wear an XL in most Castelli jerseys and this is no exception. I like my jerseys to fit snug but not a compression type fit.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com