Long range comfort.
- A comfortable jersey for long days and fondos
- Lightweight 3D mesh front adds ventilation and breathability
- Micro Quadro 100% polyester back wicks and transfers moisture
- An easy sliding YKK Vislon zipper dumps heat
- The regular fit is comfortable on the bike and at the coffee shop
- 3 rear pockets plus 1 zippered offer plenty of room for the day's gear
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The website makes it look like burnt orange, cut it is really bright construction orange and looks cheap.
Like A Pro
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this jersey to compliment some of my Castelli bibshorts. This jersey is packed with value. Take a closer look at all the subtle details in stitching and materials and their placement. For the money this jersey hits a very sweet spot. This jersey has a bit more of a fuller cut for us bigger guys who still want to look good and feel great at our local events.
Great jersey, excellent fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
Great moisture whisking. good grips on the arms and torso. I use it for longer training rides. Runs a little snug but all good (I'm a bigger dude). Garage pockets hold alot of for century training rides, etc. Zippered pocket is great for the phone, lip balm, and other small stuff that tends to leak out when grabbing some gels.