Arrivo 3 Thermo Head Thingy
It took us a little while to learn the merits of a proper neck gaiter while out riding on cold days, but now that we're aware, one always comes with us on those chilly rides. The Arrivo 3 Thermo Head Thingy from Castelli, besides having a funny name, is one of our favorites as its Thermoflex material insulates well, is extremely soft, and it's stretchy, giving it the versatility needed to wear it around the neck, over the mouth, or on the top of your head to keep you warm.
- A lightweight cycling neck gaiter for cooler rides
- Soft, high-stretch Thermoflex fabric protects
- Versatile design wears as a neck gaiter, cap, or bandana
- Q & A
I Love You Head Thingy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Only one size
First, it has a great name. Second, its probably the most versatile accessory I own. Its a hat, its a scarf, its a baclava. Its never too hot and never not warm enough. Love love love it.