Arenberg Gel 2 Glove
Built to help cushion the blows from the brutal 5-star sector of cobbles through the infamous Forest of Arenberg during Roubaix comes the Arenberg Gel 2 Glove from Castelli. The glove features Castelli Damping System gel padding to cushion the hits and together with the silicone grip, it adds control and comfort. The back of the glove uses micromesh so your hands stay cool and the easy to adjust hook-and-loop closure makes dialing in the fit an easy affair. The final glove details include the microsuede nose wipe on the thumb that makes clean up a breeze.
- Short finger gloves for punishing rides
- Gel padding and silicone grip boost comfort and control
- Adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure dials in the fit
- Micromesh back keeps hands cool and dry
- Microsuede on the thumb offers a soft wiping surface
- Item #CST00QP
- [padding] gel, [grip] silicone, [back] Micromesh, [thumb] Microsuede
- Claimed Weight
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.