- Detail Images
Admittedly, while the silhouette of your favorite halter top is the bee's knees, you could really do without the consistent bruising and neck strain. Introducing: the Carve Designs Women's Cascade Bikini Top. Crafted with a triangle-meets-halter body, this bikini top offers over-the-shoulder comfort without the schleppy look. Not to mention, the back closure, removable pads, and adjustable straps seal the deal in terms of the Cascade's covert practicality.
- Back closure
- Removable pads
- Adjustable straps
- Q & A
Great fit & patterns/holds the girls in!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This is basically everything I like in a bathing suit top. I have the pinkish pattern, and it's so cute! Embarrassingly, I feel like I have enough bathing suits to wear a different one every day this summer (an exaggeration, but you get the point) and this one has quickly become one of my favorites for the following reasons:
1. I'm pretty obsessed with the pattern. It's bright and summery. It's unique! I love how they mixed multiple fabrics to create a really special piece that feels like a one of a kind.
2. I'm blonde and super fair, but I get pretty tan during the summer, and I anticipate that this color will look good when I'm pale and tan. So I feel like it would look good on a variety of people with a variety of skin tones.
3. It's SO hard to find an athletic swimsuit that looks cute and is still functional. This one meets both requirements! I have about a b size cup, so I can't speak for someone who has larger boobs and more need for support, but this suit holds me in! I'm not a competitive triathlete or swimmer, but I tend to be on the active side when I'm at the beach so I need a bit more support than a typical triangle bikini can offer. However, I'm not willing to 100% sacrifice the aesthetics of a bathing suit for the function. I feel like most suits are either very athletic and not cute or very cute and somewhat useless in terms of performance. I was stoked to discover that this one finally found the happy medium!
4. The fabric feels high quality, and as a person who usually uses my clothing and gear to it's fullest potential, I appreciate that. This seems like it's built to last!
Just a couple other notes:
-I have a size medium that has a nice, comfortable fit. I'd say that this product seems to run true to size. However, I feel like if I had a size small it might be a bit more supportive.
-I really think that the colors/patterns of this suit look way richer and prettier in person than they do in pictures.
Anyhow, love this suit and I get tons of compliments on it! I'd definitely purchase another one from Carve!