Fit and function reign.
Meticulously crafted with 16 panels of Italian textiles, the Capo Men's Nova Jersey elevates its fit and function to the forefront of design. This thoughtful design focus comes from Capo's experience in crafting cycling apparel over the last thirteen years, elevating your comfort by actively breathing and fluidly conforming to your riding movements. Anatomic patterning conforms tightly to your upper body in Italian-inspired fashion, with an SL elastic waistband and high-gauge Lycra cuffs bolstering a secure fit.
Capo carefully places Warp Knit microfiber, which softly sits against your body while pulling moisture for an evaporative cooling effect. Thermal regulation is handled by Carbon ES microfiber panels, which prevent overheating when you're working especially hard, as well as providing superior protection from scorching UV rays. These two fabrics are mated with Eyelet Mesh microfiber for breathability where you're most prone to sweating, such as your underarms.
- Elevates fit and function to forefront of design
- Sits closely with 16-panel, Italian-inspired design
- Warp Knit microfiber body is soft and moisture-wicking
- Carbon ES microfiber prevents overheating, reflects UV rays
- Eyelet Mesh microfiber maximizes breathability at underarms
- High-gauge Lycra cuffs and SL elastic waistband for security
- Three rear pockets for functional storage on the road
- Italian-made with meticulous attention to detail